The Adventures of Captain Karat

Someday I'm going to be a rapper.

Friday, August 12, 2005

SO-DSC-S40_LG


SO-DSC-S40_LG
Originally uploaded by koobz.

Sony DSC-40. It's an older model, which means it has a viewfinder and it runs on AA batteries... but if you really think about it, these are good points. Plus it is a little bulky and solid, which means it is easier to hold still than all these silly little extra thin and narrow cameras they are coming up with. All in all I calculated that I sent about 150 to 200 messages... at RM0.50 per, I estimated my bill to come up to an additional RM100 or maximum, RM150. Which was absolutely correct when I got my bill. RM150 for a RM1000 camera? Cheers Cinema Online!

1 Comments:

Blogger pamdevamp said...

woooiiiiii!!!
let me in the next time there's sure win like this!
i wannnnnn!!!!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home