The Adventures of Captain Karat

Someday I'm going to be a rapper.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

WHEEEEEEEEE!



Have you heard of youtube.com? It's like flickr, but for moving piccies... My first contribution, courtesy of my free Sony camera.

I was recently in India for 2 weeks for my cousin Simi's wedding. My new relatives are damn cool, and the wedding itself was brilliant. Took a lot of pictures which will be uploaded soon, but some of the most fun I had during that 2 week trip to the open bar was when Herukh and I paid the auto rickshaw driver 60 rupees and told him to let us drive it.

Check it out.


http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=ZKy9wYZSAxo

3 Comments:

Blogger disco-very said...

haha! top class! i would have liked to be strapped on to the roof.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Captain Karat said...

The roof had an awesome vantage point, but even cooler was the street urchin who tied a garbage can lid to the back, with some rope and went street boarding.

5:35 AM  
Blogger SShuuks said...

I heard one of our uncles wasn't too pleased about you driving around in his building complex! Hahahaha...the video is fantastic...u made my very bleek day much brighter!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home