The Adventures of Captain Karat

Someday I'm going to be a rapper.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hairless Whisper

As some of you are acutely aware, my posts on this blog are signed off as Veet Fan. If you weren't aware in any acute or obtuse fashion, then all you need to do is scroll to the bottom. Veet Fan is not the Chinese name I always wanted but my parents never gave me. Veet Fan is like... Chelsea Fan, Swim Fan, Butt Sex Fan... a FAN of something. In this case it is Veet. Hair Removal Mousse. I am a fan of Veet Hair Removal Mousse. I've only used it once, but it left me feeling so smooth and silky, and like a woman all over again.

Hmmmm....

My office recently bought 3 cans of Veet Hair Removal Mousse. Each can is a different color, but they all have my name on it.

I'm going to do it... and then appear on national TV without my shirt on.

This is going to be AWESOME.

Stay tuned, negros.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are one crazy mo fo, love ur work.
check out dr alias and his hirsute obsession at the following site...



http://education.guardian.co.uk/egweekly/story/0,5500,1313753,00.html

3:25 PM  
Blogger meeralee said...

Say say only, then never do. You better appear on national TV hairless and shirtless pretty SOON.

4:59 AM  
Blogger Audrey Tang said...

I wanna see!!!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home