The Adventures of Captain Karat

Someday I'm going to be a rapper.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Whoosh!

I have TONS of things to blog about, but I feel that my words alone don't do the stories justice. I am, however, notoriously inefficient at compiling all the pictures and videos of all the events I'd like to blog about. That being said, I managed to get my act (and technology together) and now I present to you...

AJ Hackett's Slingshot: A Reverse Bungy Experience at the base of the KL Tower.

It isn't as fun as it looks, but it beats everything else in KL by a factor of 5 katrillion right now.

Whooooooooosh! Spectacular views of KL, an amazing sunset, and brilliant company.

Thanks Karmela :)

P.S' Check out http://www.wefeelfine.org . It is such a wonderful extrapolation of blogging that I'll let the site explain its mission to you without me corrupting their message. My new favorite website.

2 Comments:

Blogger meeralee said...

Aw, man, I was so disappointed when I discovered you can't actually hear what you two are saying!

Looks like it was a fantastic day. (Cute chica-lica, too ;-))

love you,
m

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great times we live in. You can get thrown in the air in a little ball and I can watch it happen in a cafe.

Love,
Mrs. Chan

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home