The Adventures of Captain Karat

Someday I'm going to be a rapper.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fatty Fatty Bom Bom

The fatty bom bommery that overcame my life in December has YET to come to an end.

Today I ate TWO prosperity burgers... thank god I opted for no curly fries on both accounts and at least I'm exercising again.

That being said, I've put on 7 kilos since Dec 1st. DAMN KOOBZ!

ok ok ok

tomorrow I get back on the quinoa. Enough of this gluttony

Now for a poker update of the game in Klang...

EVERYONE from the office cobra-ed. Congratulations guys! You lived up to your lofty expectations.

Anyway, I went (pork and poker, remember?) and had some awesome pork and then had an awesome game and won RM200. I was the big winner for the night and very happy about how it all went. It was nice to go to Dare's house and take all his money from him... coz last week Dare played poker for the first time and took RM450 for us, but he cleaned us out... he took the WHOLE pot. No one could cash out. They didn't make it to the door. Dare killed it.

I did feel bad about taking Chonson's money though. She's such a sweetie patootie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Redd said...

its okay koobz
u can take some of my money once a year. :)

6:23 PM  
Blogger Captain Karat said...

only once a year chonson? :(

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home