The Adventures of Captain Karat

Someday I'm going to be a rapper.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Big Fat Bastard

I'm going to attempt to resuscitate my blog. I'm not doing it because I'm frustrated with 140 characters. I'm not doing it because I now have so much time. I'm not doing it because I'm taking blogging tuition.

I'm doing it because the State of The Union of Koobz is going through some sort of food-induced emergency.

On the 30th of June, I participated in the Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur Marathon where i ran the Half-Marathon (21km) and completed it. Took me more than 3 hours, but i finished the damn thing. I weighed 83kg.

This last month of being busy at work (which is great for the wallet and the stomach, coz of all the free food) and not going for regular runs has led me to BALLOONING. No really, I mean BALLOONING. As of last night I was 93.2kg!

GEEEZZZZZZZus what the HELL is going on here? 10.2kg!!!!

So, this is me, attempting to right this wrong and to get back to the low 80's, and while I'm there, let's get to the mid 70's.

Why the hell did I let this happen....

*sigh*

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home