The Adventures of Captain Karat

Someday I'm going to be a rapper.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Angry Minnie


Angry Minnie
Originally uploaded by koobz.

I found the following on the wall of a 9 year old girl's room. I thought it was great.

"One day, Minnie was walking to a cave. She saw in the cave there was an angry monster. The monster bit her. And she became angry. And she married him. The end."

Anyway, I'll post more about the shoot after the edit. It was a bit of a catastrophe. The Chinese mom talent pulled her back on the first shot. The babies refused to stop crying. Everything was fraught. I will be relying heavily on my offline editor Jordan's magic to help weave everything together.

Rock steady.

2 Comments:

Blogger sharanya said...

And what were you doing, exactly, in that nine year old's room?

2:39 PM  
Blogger Captain Karat said...

She asked me if I wanted to come up for coffee... turns out she didn't have coffee. She had stuffed toys and Angry Minnie. Then she tried to bite me, and I said "whoa... I'm not ready for marriage yet" and I left.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home