The Adventures of Captain Karat

Someday I'm going to be a rapper.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Late For Work

If I don't have time for exercise, at least I can start watching what I eat a little.

Last 2 days have been very measured and disciplined, lots of veg, minimal carb... but there was that one slice of chocolate marshmallow cheesecake. It wasn't a very big slice.

4 days ago i was 93kg

This morning I'm 89.8kg

I think that's some kind of water retention thing. I don't know how I go 3+ kg in 3 days. That's crazy.

Anyway, today's exercise was:

3 Sets of:
10 x Pushups
10 x Sit ups
10 x Squats
10 x Samsons
10 x Figure Eights

and it felt really easy. So tomorrow lets do that as quick as we can!

who is this we that has crept into my grammar?

why am i blogging if i'm late for work?

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home